Friday, April 20, 2012

Primo

It's 1:23am. I've been awake for 20 hours. And yet I feel the urge to blog. :)

I've literally just realised that I have a law essay due in 9 days. I've barely even thought about it. Primo.

Elevate tonight was seriously off the charts. Actually the best Elevate I have ever been to. Seeing that altar full of people who want Jesus in their lives makes what I do so worthwhile. Screw tiredness. It was flippin mean!

I've also just started to learn how to tech direct, and I am pumped. I love learning new things. This is a great opportunity. I had so many questions asked towards me tonight. It's like everyone thought I knew what was going on. I didn't. But I acted like I did. I feel old now because of the fact that people are coming to me for advice on production. I remember 2 years ago, I didn't know how to do anything. Times have changed. It's my appointed time.

Now all I need to do is find myself a wife.

Primo.

No comments:

Post a Comment