Monday, March 5, 2012

A New Start.

I know 2012 is already well underway, but I feel like a lot of things are just beginning to kick off.

I had my first day at Uni today. I've been looking forward to this for ages. Pretty much just listened to what we are gonna do for this trimester. I am so pumped. This is where my career starts, and all the hard work with it. My dream is to get elected to Parliament and to hold the MFAT portfolio under a National Government.


We had our Hutt regional meeting tonight with Ray. And I just sense that Hutt Elevate is about to kick into a whole another gear. We talked about how we can't just be a youth ministry about phenomena and spirituality. But we have to build and grow our relationships with new people. We can't just say hi and then bye. Relationship is key. We'll grow in number and through our connection with our young people we will see them grow spiritually as well.

In my personal life, I feel like I've begin to step up my game. I'm excited for the vision the Pastor John has for our church. I love it. It is our appointed time. It is my appointed time. For the last 2 years I've kind of sat on the bench as a leader. Not really doing much. Not influencing the game. But It's my time to get off the bench and begin to impact people with the love of Jesus. I am excited.


"If you want it and you dream about it...there's nothing that's going to stop you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment