I forgot I had this. Almost wishing I did. Just looked at my picture, I look about 10.
I need to write more this year. Good practice for uni; which starts on Monday! Woo. It's gonna be a tough year, only a third of 1st years get accepted into 2nd year law. I will be in that third. I have to be. I'll do whatever it takes. I've found my perfect study spot. 6th floor of the library looking over our beautiful city.
Wellington is great.
I'm pumped about 2012. Not just for myself, but for what God is doing in the hearts of others. At Summer Camp I saw the beginning of a revival that was just covered with Holy Spirit fire. But we can't just wait to Conference or the next camp for our next anointing. We have to bring it every service and every day in our own lives. Only then will we be able to set this nation on fire.
Elevate is going off at the moment. Both services are going to a whole new level and we're starting to get some interest in the Hutt production team (Hello!).
Well that's all I can think of at the mo. I need some food.
No comments:
Post a Comment