Lately, I've just been so blown away by what God is doing in my life and in the lives of the people around me.
I've started to see that all the problems that I was faced with at the beginning of the year have just shrunk. And that's because of how big my God is. I was perpetually tired, grumpy and apathetic. When I found out that I was going to be doing lighting the whole year at Elevate in the Hutt, I wasn't looking forward to it. I was thinking stuff like "I'm going to be so tired" "This is going to cost me money on food each week" and "I'm going to get fat because all i'm going to eat is KFC".
But now, on hindsight, I'm thinking how much of an egg I was thinking that. I'm so stoked right now to be part of the revival in the Hutt. It's just going off.

On a side note, i'm looking forward to the new Planetshakers album which comes out tomorrow!!! It's gonna be mean!
My God is so big,
So strong and so mighty,
There's nothing my God cannot do.
No comments:
Post a Comment